These terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between MundoJumbo and individuals registering for Hack the City events.
Payment and Confirmation of Booking
- To participate in a Hack the City event, attendees will need to register via Eventbrite.
- An email confirmation will be sent to the applicant once an Eventbrite booking has been received or an application submitted. If payment is required for an event, please follow the instructions regarding payment for that specific event.
- If an email confirmation has not been received after completing the registration process, please contact email@example.com.
- Final details will be sent up to three working days prior to the event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not receive event details.
- MundoJumbo cannot be held responsible for the non-arrival of event information.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All cancellations and refund requests must be made in writing 3 full working days (Monday – Friday) prior to the start of the event to email@example.com.
- If the above notification period is not given, or in the event of non-attendance, then the following cancellation fee applies: £15 + VAT.
- During the event, please ensure that your attendance is noted each day to avoid being charged the cancellation fee.
- Illness: in the event of non-attendance due to illness, a doctor’s certificate must be provided otherwise the full cancellation fee will be charged.
- An individual who has registered for an event who doesn’t either (a) provide the required 3 working days notice, or (b) fails to attend, will be charged the full event fee, in addition to the cancellation fee as above. This is due to administrative, speaker and catering costs incurred.
- Attendees are welcome to send a substitute without incurring a charge, provided the event team is notified in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org 3 full working days prior to the event.
- MundoJumbo reserves the right to make changes to the programme, location and/or speakers without prior notice. Such alterations are occasionally necessary due to circumstances beyond our control.
- MundoJumbo reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule an event. In the unlikely event of cancellations, MundoJumbo will refund the full amount of the registration fee. Personal expenses and third party booking fees incurred by the attendee are non-refundable.
- Views expressed by speakers and participants are their own. MundoJumbo disclaim any liability for advice given, or views expressed, by any facilitator or speaker at the event or in any documentation provided by delegates.
Filming and Photography
- Please note that for there may be a photographer and video production taking place during the event.
Delegate Access and Dietary Requirements
- MundoJumbo makes every effort that their events are accessible and enjoyable for all attendees.
- If you have any dietary or specific access requirements please inform email@example.com.
The registration information provided will be held by MundoJumbo. You may be contacted about other related activities in the future. By submitting this information you agree that your details may be used for this purpose. Your details will not be passed on to any third parties.