Friday 6th September 2013
Pre-Hack Social 7pm to 10pm
Saturday 7th September 2013
Registration 9:15am to 10am
Welcome & Scene Setting 10am to 10:30am
Introductions and Project Ideas 10:30am to 11:15am
Roundup of who’s in the room, the skills and talent at hand, and the project ideas that people are interested in progressing over the day.
Teams and Plans 11:15am to 12pm
Teams form around project ideas, and work out what they are aiming to get done by the end of the day.
Design, Hack and Build 12pm to 8pm
With 1pm Lunch, 4:30pm Refreshments, 6:30pm Dinner, and help checkpoints throughout.
Show’n’Tell and Prizes 8pm to 9pm
We’ll have prizes for
- Most Ingenious Data Hack – the most cunning, penny-dropping, hack idea of the weekend.
- Most Viable Product – the prototype with the best potential to be a real, financially sustainable product.
- Best Core Contribution – don’t want to build a product, but want to help make better data sets? Invaluable.
- Best Mobile Experience – not just a mobile app, but something that is conceived and built, from ground up, to be used in the mobile context.
- Most Elegant Design – seamless integration between form and function, eliminating the friction between the data and its user.
Sunday 8th September 2013
Second Day Lunch Sprint 12pm to 2pm
Gather at the Showroom Bar. We’ll work out lunch plans and go onto catch up over the weekend hacks.